Orders can be placed by phone (800-483-6860) or by fax (800-483-4909). If you are a Reseller, such as a Bookstore, call 800-483-6860 for Reseller discounts. (Order must be faxed on official institutional Letterhead or Purchase Order form to receive the discount.)
All invoices are Net 30 days from the date of invoice. Payments received beyond 40 days are subject to a 2% or $25 late payment charge.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Policy: Pronto Spanish Services, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and/or harassment and workplace violence. Pronto Spanish will not discriminate in employment (or the provision of service) on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, socioeconomic status, marital status, sexual orientation, Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran status, or disability.
Purpose: Pronto Spanish is committed to providing a work environment of fairness, dignity, and respect for all employees.
Instructor Disclosure of Proprietary Interest Policy
Policy: Any speaker, instructor/faculty with a proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material discussed during the experience, event, or program, or who has any source of third-party compensation related to the presentation must disclose this information in the form of a verbal announcement at the commencement of a Pronto Spanish training session.
Due to this policy, the lead instructor, Tara Bradley Williams, is the co-founder and instructional designer of the online courses for Pronto Spanish Services, LLC and therefore has a proprietary interest in the products and services offered on this website.
Purpose: Individuals who participate in continuing education experiences, events, or programs have the right to know of the commercial interests an instructor may have in a product or service mentioned.
This policy applies to employees of Pronto Spanish Services, LLC and to individuals under contract with Pronto Spanish for services in development, administration, instruction and delivery of Pronto Spanish training events.
Instructor Feedback Policy
Policy: Pronto Spanish Services, LLC expects the following from their online instructors:
1. Facilitate the online class in a professional and predictable manner, adapting as appropriate to specific student needs and considerations. It is expected that the instructor follow the established course schedule. This includes making schedule adjustments as needed to meet special student requirements, such as adjusting deadlines for students with special circumstances.
2. Provide timely student feedback to communications in order to maintain student progress. Because online learners must manage their time carefully, timely feedback from the online instructor is critical to learner progress. Instructors are expected to respond to student inquiries within 24 hours during business days, and 48 hours for non-business days. If the instructor cannot provide a detailed response to the inquiry within these time frames, it is recommended that the instructor inform the student regarding when a more detailed response will be provided.
3. Provide clear, concise, and constructive feedback. Student feedback is most helpful when clear and concise language is used to answer a question. In the online environment, the student may not be able to receive immediate answers to questions. Therefore, It is expected that the instructor strive for clarity and detail when answering questions and providing feedback.
4. Maintain access to the online course via predictable and reliable technology.
It is expected that the online instructor have immediate and
predictable access to the same technology required for student
participation as prescribed by the minimum technology specification for
course participation by the learner.
Purpose: The specific expectations establish
guidelines to ensure the learner has a reasonable opportunity for
success in their online educational experience. These expectations
assume the parameters of the “anytime and anywhere” context of the
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
Policy: Pronto Spanish shall retrain the ownership of intellectual property rights for the design and delivery of continuing education, including curriculum and online courses.
1. The speaker, instructor, and/or faculty retain the intellectual property rights for the content of the experience, event or program.
2. The learner/participant is prohibited from making or disseminating print, electronic, audio or video copies of the content of the experience, event or program without written permission of the speaker/instructor/faculty.
3. Pronto Spanish Services, LLC will hold copyright of design and content of any learning event if it has been created as a work of hire.
Purpose: To avoid disputes and protect the owners of intellectual property rights for the design and delivery of training. continuing education and
Privacy and Security of Student Records
Policy: It is the policy of the Pronto Spanish Services, LLC to ensure the privacy and information security of student's records are maintained by all staff charged with the role of input, maintenance, and release of records for students enrolled in the Pronto Spanish courses.
Purpose: Information security and privacy of
personal information and learning accomplishments is a right of all
learners. Pronto Spanish Services, LLC is committed to ensuring that
student privacy is protected.
Process/Procedures: Pronto Spanish Service, LLC collects the following information from students at the time of registration:
No individual participant information and/or class results are made public without the consent of the student. The information is used for the following purposes:
The data collected may be transferred throughout the organization. Pronto Spanish Services will not sell individual information and will share it only with the reseller.
Student records are considered to be confidential and are open only to Pronto Spanish and reseller administrators. Students have the right to review upon request any records that pertain directly to them and may obtain a copy through a written request to Pronto Spanish. Through a written request, students also may request that their record be released to others, such as employers and associations.