Meet the Coaching Team
Pronto Spanish has partnered with these native-speaking Spanish language coaches in Guatemala to help professionals improve and practice their Spanish skills. While they have been working together as a team for the past 15 years, each language coach is actually an independent contractor.
Learn more about each language coach and read student testimonials on their personal profile pages.
- Masters Degree in Social Work
- Enjoys playing basketball with her kids, cooking traditional Guatemalan food, Latin music, and dancing.
- BA in Elementary Education
- Enjoys walking in the mountains, listening to music, dancing, reading, and drinking good coffee.
- BA in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language to Foreign Students
- Enjoys walking her dog, reading, and listening to music.
- BA in Secondary Education
- Enjoys history, cooking, Guatemalan literature, reading, and helping people learn a new language
- BA in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Enjoys volunteering with children with different physical disabilities, doing crafts, and exercising
- Double Major in Secondary Education in Language and Literature & Teaching Spanish Language and Literature
- Enjoys nature, reading, studying English, and swimming