- 4 Standard Levels
- Each level suitable for a 15-20 hour continuing education Spanish course
- Includes audio, video, visuals, grammar explanations, conversation practice ideas, and extra resources for further study
- Spanish eBooks can be customized to your institution.
How it Works
- Students purchase their own Spanish eBook and are automatically enrolled in an instructor’s Spanish course
- Similar (or less!) cost to a Spanish textbook – $24.95
- Instructors can view student progress
Our ¡Conversemos! online Spanish curriculum are modeled on our ¡A Conversar! Spanish textbook series, but provide more interactivity and grammar instruction in an online format. The eBooks are perfect for a virtual or hybrid Spanish courses to allow the instructor to use valuable meeting time enhancing conversation skill.
Conversemos 1 eBook
Introduction to Spanish, including the alphabet, Spanish pronunciation, greetings, colors, numbers, food, parts of the body, likes and dislikes, family, time, small talk, prices, and simple conversational language.
Grammar topics introduced include definite and indefinite articles, plurals, subject pronouns, verb conjugation, contractions, gustar, and adjective agreement.
Conversemos 2 eBook
Vocabulary includes a review of Level 1, plus seasons, weather, clothing, shopping and prices, ordering food, directions, places, and tener expressions.
Grammar topics include a review of Level 1, plus prepositions, ser vs. estar, demonstrative adjectives, irregular verbs, simple future tense, and present perfect.
Conversemos 3 eBook
Vocabulary includes a review of Levels 1 and 2, plus more food, restaurants, hotel, travel, transportation, feelings and giving opinions.
Grammar topics include a review of Levels 1 and 2, plus the present progressive, future tense, comparisons and superlatives, indefinite pronouns, and an introduction to the past tense.
Conversemos 4 eBook
Vocabulary includes a review of Levels 1-3, plus music and dance, fields of study, plants and animals, technology, giving advice, expressing desire, health, world issues, and slang.
Grammar topics include a review of Levels 1-3, plus an introduction to preterite and imperfect, direct and indirect objects, and relative pronouns.